Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A lot on my mind...

Ok, so it's 5:30 a.m. and I still haven't slept. I've got awful pain all over, but especially in my neck and shoulders. I'm tired, but the pain keeps me from sleeping.


I've been depressed lately, and that's not something that happens to me often. I don't like to talk about it much, because I try to stay positive, but I'm hoping that writing about it will help it move on. Except, well, I don't know what to write, because I don't know what's behind it.


I suppose part of it is just the antsy-ness of wanting fall to hurry up and get here, and part of it is possibly hormonal, and then there is the P.T.S.D. that I struggle with from time to time.


I have a lot of things going for me I suppose, and I feel that I have much to look forward to in life, yet I feel as though I've been kicked around so much sometimes that I just don't have much left in me. I'm overwhelmed in some ways, and that's adding to it I'm sure. Stress has built up and is probably expressing itself in the form of depression.


So, I think what I'll do is make a peanut butter sandwich and pour myself a glass of milk, watch some "Married, With Children" on TBS, and go to sleep for a couple of hours before I start my day. I'll let you know if it works!



No comments: